The LINKVIVA company is one of the leading companies in Dubai and is looking for Exhibition Sales Manager to join their team. Exhibition Sales Manager is responsible for preparing exciting and creative proposals to attract new sponsors and exhibitors at all levels. They should also be responsible to manage, maintain, and develop strong relationships with key clients to deliver increased revenues. The Exhibition Sales Manager should focus on new business development to grow the database. If you are interested in a career as Exhibition Sales Manager, then you should consider applying for a job with LINKVIVA company.
- Job Title: Exhibition Sales Manager
- Job Location: Dubai
- Company Name: LINKVIVA
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application Mod: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: – 2400-9000 AED
- Qualification: Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Age Limit: 21 – 40
- Experience: Absolutely mandatory
- Benefits: As per UAE labour law
Exhibition Sales Manager Job Description
The Exhibition Sales Manager job has the responsibility of maintaining sales, databases, reporting activities and preparing contracts. They also have the responsibility to execute the marketing plans for sponsorship sales. To become a successful sales manager you should look after all the dealings and contracts of the sales. They should give the keys to the work team for business development. You should also attract new sponsors by giving exciting proposals to them. If you have these abilities, it will be helpful for you.
|today's gulf job vacancy||View & Apply|
Exhibition Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Build new sponsorship propositions that deliver on clients’ objectives
- Conduct a thorough analysis of potential sponsors and exhibitors
- Focus on new business development to grow the database
- Devise and deliver on the sales strategy and revenue growth for the conference
- Execute the marketing plan for sponsorship sales
- Work with the sales team in generating business for Conference Partners through identifying sponsorship potential for potential clients
Exhibition Sales Manager Requirements
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Amazing sense of collaboration and team orientation
- The ideal candidate has several years of working in the field of sponsorship and events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strict attention to detail are imperative
- Must be able to use good judgment and work independently in a multi-task position within a dynamic, team-based environment with solid time-management and organization skills
|Latest Job Opening in Dubai||Apply Now|
How To Apply
If you’re interested in applying for the latest jobs at LINKVIVA, simply click the “apply now” button below and submit your resume. We’ll review your qualifications and get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for considering a career with LINKVIVA!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.